Monday, April 23, 2012

Family

The first thing that I think of when I mention family is love. Family is an entity that an person can count on. Additionally, I think family is a free support system. More so, family teaches children how to behave, act and communicate in society. Family is the foundation of our beliefs and the place that keeps people grounded. I personally believe that family members provide love and support. In addition, many family members provides guidance and wisdom. For example, I always talk to grandparents and seek their advice about certain problems I go through. Moreover, family members are people's cheering teams. When you succeeding or failing you family is always there to cheer you on or pick you up. I know when I graduate this semester, I am going to hear my family cheer loud and proud to me. None of the relationships in Chapter 12 do not change my opinion on my definition of family. Family is where the heart is.
-Sir Keithington

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sir Keithington, I liked the way you open up your post by saying that the first thing you think of is love when family is mentioned. That is a lot like how I feel about family as well it’s all love. A person should definitely be able to count family as support among other things. It is very true that family is the foundation of our beliefs and also how we behave or act. I enjoyed how you included that you talk to your grandparents for advice as an example of family. Overall nice job on this post and continue with the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you open this topic with an emotion that many of us has experienced and can understand. And I totally agree that it is a free system like how I described it in my blog post, it really does depend on how you see family and how you feel it as well. Your examples of them as support makes good sense since other people who are close to you can support you no matter what happens. It is also the help of families that gave us the basic steps of understanding the world of what is right and wrong, what is moral and not, and more.

    Oh and to clear up a misunderstanding you left behind in my post, I'm not a girl. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I agree to your point that family is a free support system. They are the people who love us even though at time we are not very lovable. The idea of you writing about how family provides guidance is refreshing. I know that my family are the ones who I run to when I need something because I feel as if there will be behind my back no matter what. I have to admit that I neglect them at times but I am thankful that they are still there for me to run to. I am thankful that they are people who I am able to lean on when time gets tough. Its nice reading what you view as family is. Keep up the excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete