Monday, April 9, 2012

The Friendship Page

After looking over the Friendship Page,  I found it very helpful for friends looking for advice about making friends and resolving conflicts. In the forum page, I noticed that their were a few discussions about how to make and keep friends. Making friends can be both easy and difficult for people. So it was very interesting to read conversations on how to make and keep friends. I still don't even know how I make friends. I think i just engage in random conversations with people about life and their hobbies and interest. Another interesting feature of the friendship page was quotes and songs about friendship. I glanced over the songs and I noticed that I own couple of the songs. One of my favorite friendship songs is Anytime You Need A Friend by Mariah Carey because the song is about counting on your friends in need despite any problems in your live. Right know I think the biggest friendship song is We Are Young by fun because I think it encapsulates the college experience. You have the really listen to the lyrics of the songs to abstract the friendship meaning of the song. Nevertheless, I think the friendship page is help resources about developing and sustaining friendships.
-Sir Keithingon 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I thought that the site was pretty interesting as well since it gave a lot of advice to help one make friends and resolve problems in a relationship. I have to say that the site was very overwhelming when I first looked at it, I didn’t know where to start. It was fun reading how people experience making new friends and keeping them. Currently I love the song We are Young by Fun because I believe that it is one of the best songs to describe friendship that are happen during the college years. I thought it was cool that we agree that this song does give highlight to our college experience. Anyways good job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm glad to see that you were able to find things on the website. I browsed through it and couldn't really find anything that related to the challenges of friendships and the advice forum wasn't very helpful to me either. I did enjoy your song choices though. I think it's important to have songs that relate to your friendships. Remember the song by Vitamin C: Friends forever? They played that at my graduation and it mad everyone really emotional. So in that sense the website had a lot of interesting things about friendship, but the advice forum seemed to lack in that area.

    ReplyDelete