Saturday, February 4, 2012

Close Relationships: Were Two Peas in a Pod

I am going to talk about the close relationship of my best friend Amanda and I. Since attending SJSU about three years ago, I would never thought I find a best friend because to be perfectly honest I never thought I have one. But that all changed when I met best friend Amanda three years ago the Washburn Dorm on campus. Amanda I was my next door neighbour and we instantly became friends. Our relationship was an I-you relationship because we connected right off the bat. Amanda and I both journalism majors so having that in common meant that we could take the same classes together and bond. In the beginning of relationship we talked adjusting to college life and school. Then throughout freshmen year I learned about her past experiences and I shared her past experience. More so, we at dinner at the Dinning Commons with our friends and discussed topics ranging from politics to current events. It's entertaining to have a friend who is also a journalism student because topics that you would consider taboo such politics, sex and religion does not phase us. Moreover, whenever Amanda had a problem with her boyfriend she would come to me for support and I'll always be there for her. Then when sophomore year rolled by were very close and friendship continue to grow. Some pretty tragic things happened Amanda's life that year and I continued to be here. Today our relationship is strong as ever. For three years we have been through everything together from tough to the good times. Additionally, Amanda is someone who compliments me as I compliment here. We both balance each other out. Today we still talk about current events and the other relationships in our lives but we also talk about the future. We have definitely been talking about the future a lot because both of us are graduating this year. Moreover, we still spend a lot of time talking about her relationships with other guys which I find entertaining. I relationship has progressed throughout 3 years. At first Amanda and I only talked generalities in our relationships but now we go straight into detail. Furthermore, I feel throughout years we have been able to rely on each other a lot and yet still be independent. Nonetheless, Amanda and I are going to BFF. To put in a metaphor we are like Sheldon and Penny from the Big Bang Theory.
-Sir Keithington

No comments:

Post a Comment